Sunday, January 10, 2010

We have a Lemon!

We are safely in our second trimester and are currently 14 weeks pregnant!

I am still feeling good for the most part, still bloated and tired. I haven't decided if I am tired because of the pregnancy, my job or both. I am thinking both! Those 5 & 6 year old's sure can wear a 27 year old out!!! I have a busy class this year that keeps me on my toes at ALL times!

I have been noticing lots of changes in my body, all over from having an itchy belly to tighter waistbands on all of my pants.

Baby Rueber is currently the size of a lemon . Weighing in at 1 1/2 ounces and measuring about 3 1/2 inches from head to bottom.

This week's big developments: Baby R. can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his/her facial muscles are getting a workout as Baby Rueber's tiny features form one expression after another. Baby R. kidneys are producing urine, which he/she releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process Baby R. will keep up until birth. Baby can grasp, too.


Here I am at 14 weeks, feeling large! There sure is bump there...


David and I treated ourselves to a movie this weekend. We saw Avatar! I am usually not one to pick this type of movie, but I knew that it is one of those movies that you "have" to see in the theater. It was a really great movie and worth seeing in the theater. Here we are in our stylish 3D glasses. Don't worry I kept them if anyone would like to borrow them!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment