Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

Not much happening at the Rueber residence this week. We have just tried to stay warm during the normal WI winter weather...Brrrr!

Dave is doing his best to stay warm...look at that beard! I am told that it will disappear after ice softball (thank goodness). I have begun to count the days only 12 to go!

I am still not "showing" a great deal, but the comments have begun...
  • You don't look that pregnant today. My thought: so what do I look like every other day?
  • I wasn't sure if you were pregnant or getting a beer belly, congrats. My thought: Ummmm, thanks?!?
  • Mrs. Rueber, your belly looks stuffed today. (this was from one of my students) My thought: That is one way to describe the way I am feeling!
I am sure there will be more comments to come as my belly continues to grow.

Baby Update:

Week 17


Baby's skeleton is beginning to change from soft cartilage to bone. Baby Rueber weighs about 5 ounces and is about 5 inches long...approximately the size of a turnip.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment