Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Month in Review

So, I started this blog update about two or three weeks ago....and I am just getting back to it now. Sorry to all of you avid blog followers who check every Sunday - Life has been busy and the blog was put on the back burner.

I won't bore you with words, I will just give you the month in review through pictures.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. goes into Elle's mouth...even Daddy's foot. GROSS!!

Spring is trying to arrive - a few weeks ago we put Elle's wagon together.

and gave it a test run.

The boys came over for their first visit...since this visit they have stopped over 2-3 more times!

Auntie Amy and Elle

TOO CUTE for words!

We hosted music class in April.

The snow if FINALLY gone, and we are able to play outside!

Discovering grass for the first time...

Swinging with Olivia

More wagon rides.

Playing (and eating) in the sand for the first time. We have since gotten Elle her own sandbox and she LOVES it!

Trying out the slide. Look at those dirty knees!!

We have a climber!


And a cabinet cleaner?!?

Elle is eating more and more table foods, two things that she loves that you wouldn't think a baby would like - pickles and pineapples!

Elle's 9 month check up went great! She continues to be our little peanut, weighing in at 17.5 lbs. and 27.5 inches long. She is in he 50% for head circumference and length and her weight is in the 25%. Dr. Stevenson said she is one healthy little girl! Always good to hear!

An afternoon of fun at Brock and Aftin's.

Elle got to meet the Easter Bunny and did NOT cry! We are two for two, let's hope this trend continues next year.

Happy 1st Easter Elle!


The Easter Bunny that came to our house is very talented...he even hung a swing for Elle! :)


More Easter goodies, including the Lamb Cake.


We finished our Easter celebrations at Grandma Maureen's this weekend. The kids went on their annual egg hunt.


Elle was excited about all of her eggs and when she shook them, she knew they had $$ in them! :)

Again I apologize for the long time in between posts. This time of year at school is just as busy (and stressful) as the beginning of the year. With that said, I do have some exciting news! I am moving to First Grade next year! It has always been a goal of mine and I am so excited for the change. I am also looping with my class - this means the students I have currently in Kindergarten will have the opportunity to have me as their First Grade teacher too. It is their choice, and I will know by Friday which students will be coming with me to First Grade!

Countdown to Summer Vacation - 29 school days left!

Hopefully the next post won't be in June...

No comments:

Post a Comment